As the 2018/2019 Season draws to a close, we’re gearing up for 2019/2020!
The registration for the Victoria Village Hockey League, is exclusively done on line and payment may be made via credit card or interac.
We have teamed up with a company called Recreation Sports Management Inc. who has been overseeing online registration and fee collection for sports organizations since 1998 and they will help Victoria Village Hockey manage the online registration of our players.
The online registration has been refined and when you click on the new link below you will be asked to create an account for yourself and your children (similar to registration for a City of Toronto Program).
Please follow the directions to create an account and you will be sent an “Account Confirmation” email with your email address, a password and a link to log in to your account and register your child.
We register players from as young as four (4) years old and currently as old as seventeen (17) years of age.
The online registration site will be turned on as of March 1st, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. for returning players and for the Tyke Age Group. New players may register at 12:01 am on March 15th.
Click on the link below to access the refined S.M.A.R.T. online registration site, find your Child’s particular division (Shown as Year of Birth) click on “Register Player” and follow the directions.
It is very important that you select the correct division:
- Tyke Division if your child will be 5 or 6 as of December 31st of this year.
- Novice Division if your child will be 7 or 8 as of December 31st of this year.
- Atom Division if your child will be 9 or 10 as of December 31st of this year.
- Peewee Division if your child will be 11 or 12 as of December 31st of this year.
- Bantam Division if your child will be 13 or 14 as of December 31st of this year.
- Midget Division if your child will be 15, 16 or 17 as of December 31st of this year.
Remember: There is no guarantee of acceptance of registration because of previous season participation.
We will only accept returning players registration up until April 30th. After that date (May 1st) we will accept registrations from all interested parties on a first-come, first-serve basis, until such time as a particular division is full.
Our registration fees will be $540.00 per player for the 2018-2019 season and we are not able to offer a discount for family members.
- The House League is operated by The Victoria Village Hockey League, a “Not for Profit” organization.
- The Hockey season will operate from October (weekend after Thanksgiving) to the end of March (approximately).
- There is a game and a practice each week. (Tyke to Midget)
- Practices and games are generally held at the Victoria Village Arena.
- Player insurance is provided by Hockey Canada through registration with the Greater Toronto Hockey League (GTHL).
- A sweater and pair of socks are supplied to each player.
- Goalie equipment is available and can be supplied by the league especially for the Tyke, Novice and Atom groups, some Peewee and Bantam equipment is also available.
- Parents/players will be contacted by an executive member by phone a few days to a week before opening weekend to inform them when the first skate will take place.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy upon registering.
- Select teams are organized in most age groups provided there is sufficient interest by players and volunteers. There is an extra fee for the select program!
- The Victoria Village Hockey League reserves the right to balance teams and trade players from one team to another during the season to insure team equality.
- Please note that the only players that will be protected from trades will be the Head Coach’s and the team Sponsor’s child, all other players are subject to player trades.